Babies are cute. Their clear skin and innocent smile are what makes them divine and lovely. But are you sure you’re taking proper skincare of your adorable baby? Are you using the highly advertised big company baby products without inquiring about the elements in the products? If yes, you are making a grave mistake. Your baby’s skin is very delicate and needs special care and nourishment that modern products do not promise you.
So take a moment and reflect on the harmful chemicals and substances that are getting exposed to your baby’s skin. It’s not too late. You can always take a step back and switch to traditional homemade bath powders which only will make your baby’s skin healthy but also glow with a bright halo.
We, at The Powder Legacy, are proudly bringing you our baby herbal bath powder- Baby Bliss, to make sure your sweet baby get the best skin. Are you worried about the ingredients or how is it made? There’s not a pinch to worry about. It’s completely homemade with proper hygiene care from our team end. Here are the elements in our herbal bath powder and their benefits to the skin.
- Rice flour: Rice contains abundant para-aminobenzoic acid, ferulic acid, and allantoin that makes your baby’s skin shine with luster.
- Green gram: Full of vitamin A and C, green gram rejuvenates your baby’s skin by nourishing and exfoliating it thereby giving a healthy glow to the skin.
- Chana dal: Chana dal is famous in the skincare domain. Its exfoliating nature removes dead skin and maintains moisture levels.
- Fenugreek seeds: Fenugreek seeds are full of vitamin C that cleanses and tones your baby’s skin and makes skin plump and full of color.
- Turmeric: Known for anti-bacterial properties, Turmeric keeps any germs at bay and prevents any rashes and itching, making the skin healthy inside out.
- Triphala Churnam: One of the best detoxifiers, Triphala Churnam is known for its properties that remove any toxins from your baby’s body as well as skin.
- Manjishta: Manjishta, along with its blood purifying property, helps in removing uneven pigmentation and evens the complexion of the skin.
- Camphor: Camphor’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties fends off any harmful germs that will affect the skin, and maintains overall skin texture.
- Javvadhu: Created by spiritual gurus to support their spirituality, Javvadhu powder is not only good for skincare but also strong fragrance that will stay with you the whole day.
I hope you are now fully aware of the benefits of homemade bath powders for your baby. Why wait then? You’re always welcome to join our enormous loving family.
Come join us in this homemade revolution!
The Powder Legacy